Policy – written 20th August 2009.
- Your right to privacy is very important to Gradapplicationadvice.com Limited. The policies in this statement refer to the collection, use and third party disclosure of personally identifiable information collected by Gradapplicationadvice.com Ltd.
- We recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with better service. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Below is a summary of our policy.
- We may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views]).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us. If you are a Job Seeker registering on the website, we will collect for example, your full name, email, password, academic position, university studied at, degree area, degree name, degree type, years of attendance, where you heard about the website. If you are an Employer registering on the website, we will collect for example, Company Name and contact details, recruitment contact details, Company Size/year established/Industries you operate within, email address and password.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us for example, through our ‘Contact us’ form.
- Any personal information collected from you will not be passed on to other companies or individuals without your permission. When passed on, this will be for your benefit for the purpose of finding you your desired job role opportunity. We will take great precaution and run a rigorous check to ensure that your information is being passed onto legitimate companies that will benefit you. Gradapplicationadvice.com Limited may collect general demographic and other site usage data, including your IP address and browser. None of this data contains any personally identifiable information.
Protecting Your Privacy
- We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. Whenever you provide sensitive information we will take reasonable steps to protect it. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. Due to the increase in credit card fraud, we have decided to keep our payment structure simple and only accept payments through Paypal only.
- Our website may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites.
- Maintaining the accuracy of personal information is the responsibility of job seekers, employers and advertisers, and can be done from within their password protected accounts.
- Users and advertisers can unsubscribe your registration from the site at any time by ‘Contacting us’ and stating that you wish to unregister. It would be appreciated if you explain why you wish to unsubscribe to help better improve the service offered to others. We will remove your details off our system within 30 days of this email from you.
- Gradapplicationadvice.com Limited reserves the right to keep an archival copy of deleted accounts for audit purposes. Deleted accounts will not be accessible to users or third parties on the internet.
- We may share statistical (such as Web Site visit numbers) and demographic data with third parties for advertising, marketing or service provision tendering purposes. None of this information is personally identifiable information.
- We protect user information with the following security measures: Electronically, the website is hosted on secure server, computers are protected with appropriate anti-virus and firewall software, and personal information is accessible only by unique username and password and by administration.
- It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password.
- Although Gradapplicationadvice.com Limited endeavours to keep information secure, security of both communication and information storage on the Internet are beyond our control and as such we take no responsibility if a third party gains access to personal information - through no negligence, fraud or wilful default on our part.
- If problems arise, users may contact us. We are committed to resolving any problems or disputes as hastily as possible, and do so by committing ourselves to the highest standards of customer service and constantly looking to improve both the service we provide and our relationship with clients.
Changes to this Policy
- This policy may be changed for any reason, at anytime and at our sole discretion. However, no new use will be made of any individual identifiable information without first providing notification and the option to opt-out or otherwise prevent its use.
- Any amendment to this policy will be posted on this page to ensure that all users remain informed about the data we collect, how it is used and how it is protected.